Conversion rate optimization and partial redesign for belgian Tableau partner Biztory
Overall increase of the conversion rate
Increase in leads generated through paid traffic
Reducing the cost per lead (CPL)
Reducing the cost per click (CPC)
Before & After
Biztory help their clients get answers from data easier and faster, and are Tableau's EMEA partner of the year for 2017. They help with licenses, services, and training in a simple approach to provide better insights.
Using their current site, Biztory wanted to do only a partial redesign to improve the conversion of their website.
We started with redesigning key pages, creating additional landing pages, and finally executing a complete SEO and online marketing strategy.
Discovery & Prototyping
- Industry & Competitors research
- SEO research
- Clickable prototypes: Lo-fi (wireframes) & Hi-fi (final visual design)
Starting with a partial redesign can be a challenge, but we have well-proven track record with similar projects. We came up with overall improvements for the visual style of Biztory, so that they better match the look & feel of Tableau.
As in all our work, our team utilised the best practices in B2B design such as clear call-to-action elements (lead magnets, buttons and links) and focused on simple and short user journeys.
Conversion Rate Optimization
- Conversion Assets Development
- Multi-variate testing (MVT) for the key pages
- Funnel map (buyer’s journey) outline
- AdWords leadgen campaign re-structure and optimization
- Display Retargeting and Individual Placements
- SKAGs Ad Groups setup
- Custom Bid strategies and modifiers
- Ads Extensions and Site links